Customers are kindly requested to inspect their orders upon collection as Couch & Home will not accept responsibility for any damaged items and cost incurred thereafter upon items returned.
Couch & Home will not be held responsible for any damages upon private courier collection during transit and movement into home or office space.
All wooden items require 10 working days to manufacture. This includes:
- Chest of drawers
All couches require a minimum of 5 working days to manufacture
- One year guarantee on all couches (framework only)
- Excludes fabric stains, leathers, cushions, burns, cut and other negligent damages etc
CUSHIONS AND EXTRAS
Extra cushions can be requested and will be charged for at an additional cost.
Items not collected within 7 days will incur Transportation charges. All non collected items will be returned to the factory and storage cost may incur.
Customers are kindly requested to call before coming to collect their order as Couch & Home will not be held liable for any additional transportation cost incurred by the customer by using external collection and delivery when the order is not ready.
Customers must inspect quality of Products:
- before leaving the shop (if they are collecting it)
- or before the delivery/courrier person leave their premises
Customers will be notified via SMS when order is ready for collection.
Should the client not be 100% satisfied with the purchase of the Product with defects, items may be returned within 7 working days from date of delivery.
- it is undamaged and unused
- it is in the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition with all seals still intact (if applicable).
- it is not missing any accessories or parts;
Customers are requested to contact Couch & Home before returning any Product. All transport costs will be split between Couch & Home and the customer upon returned goods at an agreed fee.
Please ensure that the exact desired measurements are taken before an order placement. This is to ensure a comfortable fit in your home or office.
Payments are accepted as follows:
- We accept debit and credit cards swiping (with our swiping machine) in our shop
- We accept cash payments and EFT (bank transfer) payment methods in our shop
- Our online shop accepts credit cards, debit cards and EFT bank transfers
- Unless prior arrangements have been agreed 50% deposit is required before any processing with your
- The 50% balance is payable on delivery of order
- Please make sure that an EFT (bank) transfer is made prior to collection or a direct deposit
- Provide proof of payment when collecting the order
- Order can be collected when funds clear into our bank account
- Cash payment, direct bank deposit and electronic transfer EFT is accepted from any bank into our bank account.
FOR STOCK AVAILABILITY ON SELECTED ITEMS PLEASE CONTACT US ON firstname.lastname@example.org
A 5% is charged on all lay byes exceeding one month. A 10% is charged on all lay byes exceeding 2 months.